Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
ACP is a federal program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
If your household is eligible, Etheric can offer up to a $30/month discount on internet service.
BEFORE APPLYING – PLEASE NOTE
- You must apply and be accepted for ACP before contacting us for your discount
- Etheric does not offer connected devices, so we cannot provide ACP discounts for laptops, tablets or computers
- Etheric is a fixed wireless provider, not cable or DSL, so NEW customers will still need to pay for the installation of equipment on their home. This may be cost-prohibitive for new applicants
3 WAYS TO QUALIFY FOR ACP
- If your household income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You may have to show proof of income, like a tax return or three consecutive pay stubs, when you apply.
- If you, your child or dependent participate in government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid or WIC.
- If you, your child or dependent already receive a Lifeline benefit.
HOW TO APPLY
Existing Etheric Customers
- Visit acpbenefit.organd check if you qualify
- Apply for ACP and submit necessary documents
- Once approved, fill out the Etheric ACP form, including your Account Number
- We will contact you to confirm that the discount is being applied to your bill
New Etheric Customers
- Visit acpbenefit.org and check if you qualify
- Apply for the ACP and submit necessary documents
- Once approved, fill out the Etheric ACP form, and check “new customer”
- We will contact you to confirm if service is available to your household and explain our plans and installation costs