Below is an assortment of installations to give you an idea of our Business Installations with our equipment based on the direction of line-of-sight to our towers.
An example of antenna placement on a mat with cinder blocks and tripod.
Installed directly roof railing with J mounts facing in line-of-sight to our tower.
This install was on the client’s roof with a pole installed for stability.
This antenna was installed on a pole and tripod set up with cinder blocks and spaghetti mat for non-penetration. For more information about Spaghetti mat click Yellow Spaghetti Data Sheet.
Installed on the client’s existing building structure on the roof.
Installed on top of the client’s roof with spaghetti mat for roof protection and cinder blocks for stability.
Below are examples of our equipment with dimensions.
Weighing in at only 7.4 kg, the Antenna we use is engineered with ruggedized yet lightweight components to withstand harsh outdoor conditions.
2 ft Antenna:
- Dimensions: 650 x 650 x 386 mm, (25.6 x 25.6 x 15.2″)
- Weight: 7.4 kg (16.31 lb)
3 ft Antenna:
- Dimensions: 1050 x 1050 x 421 mm, (41.34 x 41.34 x 16.57″)
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.76 lb)
- Dimensions: 162 x 84 x 37 mm (6.38 x 3.31 x 1.46”)
- Weight: 250 g (8.81 oz)
- J Pipe Antenna Mount
- Designed For Outdoor Antennas
- E-Coat Finish For Maximum Weather Protection
- Mountable On Side of House Or Residential or Business Roof
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel
PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your PoE devices:
- Surge protection
- Clamping protection
- Maximum surge discharge
- Peak pulse current
- AC cable with earth ground
For more information about our non-penetrating material click >>> Yellow Spaghetti Data Sheet.