Mountain View, CA – July 24th, 2010 – Etheric Networks, a leading provider of wireless internet services, today announced, they achieved their first live customer system speeds of 30 megabits per second; in some cases reaching 70 megabits. Their G4 network is currently in production and available network-wide.
IT Pros benefit from these features, and more!
- High bandwidth – up to 45 Mbps symmetric with low-cost installation, and up to 1,000 Mbps with some higher upfront costs
- Low Latency – 5-30 milliseconds, with 50 ms peak
- Burst Speeds – Up to 45 Mbps on our standard services
- Lowest Cost – Significant savings over T-1 & T-3
- Fastest Deployment – Operational in as little as 2 days
- Fault-Tolerant – Multiple channel system means greater uptime
- Proven Technology – Installed, tested and ready for your company
- Super-fast uploads – All service plans fully symmetric
Etheric Networks is proud to be a premier provider of High-Speed Broadband Internet for residential and business clients. Our areas of service include San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Sunnyvale, San Bruno, Daly City, Santa Clara, Woodside, Portola Valley, Los Altos, San Mateo, San Leandro, Livermore, Union City, Watsonville, Gilroy, Redwood City, Mountain View, Hollister and more.
About Etheric Networks
Etheric Networks is an Internet Service Provider dedicated to delivering fast, reliable and affordable connectivity while providing customers access to real bay area network engineers. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Etheric’s network spans the greater Bay Area, consisting of an FCC licensed fiber optic backbone and a network of broadband fixed wireless towers. One of the first ISPs to commercialize broadband fixed wireless Internet access, and continues to lead the way in making new access solutions available to the public. For more information about Etheric Networks, please visit http://www.ethericnetworks.com