Reporting a Problem
Etheric Customer Support is available 24/7
If you are experiencing issues with your Internet connection or equipment, please follow the Troubleshooting tips and check the Network Status page to see if there are any outages being reported in your area.
If you have experienced an outage, please follow the instructions for Lost Connection below.
If you are experiencing slow speeds please follow the instructions for Slow Connection below.
Your IP Address
Testing Your Speed
You can test your Internet connection speed by clicking here.
Etheric Support is available 24/7 by phone at 866 336-8042 or by filling out this form.
- Locate your POE (Power Over Ethernet) device and confirm it has power.
- Locate your Router and confirm it has power.
- Make sure all Ethernet cables are securely connected as shown:
- Outside cable to POE port.
- POE LAN port to Router LAN port.
- If the problem persists, reboot the router (disconnect from the power source for 30 seconds, then reconnect)
- If still no connection – please fill out a ticket below or give us a call – a technician will be happy to assist you.
- Check equipment connectivity.
- Run a speed test and note results.
- Contact us for further testing.
For real-time updates follow @EthericNetworks on Twitter.