We seek an experienced professional in Telecom/Internet Service Provider Sales, although we are willing to consider candidates that may have experience in software or hardware companies.
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
Establishing contact with and developing relationships for prospective business clients and developing and recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending revenue-enhancing service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work with presales engineering to provide comprehensive solutions to potential customers, including internet access, voice, data center / cloud services, and high availability solutions.
Develop sales plan locating communities of interest, commercial centers, and individual businesses as well as companies with multiple bay area locations.
Work potentially with local Government on connectivity projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Self starter
- Track record of continuous development of skills and knowledge.
- Track record of developing customer relationships.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent through industry experience.
- Our typical Sales Account Executives earn between 90,000 and 175,000 a year. Compensation is base salary plus commissions.
- We offer 401K and provide an employer match on dental and medical insurance.
- We can offer some flexibility about sabbaticals, commute hours, etc.
- Our company is dedicated to a free and open Internet and a local team of employee-owners who support and respect each other. We offer stock options.
Etheric provides a competitive base salary and commission, as well as offering employment at a company meant to offer a meaningful alternative on every level to the large telecom providers. Etheric currently employs approximately 35 people in our Bay Area Network. We have a more active research and development team than any service provider of our size we are aware of. Opportunities for advancement. We invite you to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to join our team?
Fill out the form below and submit your application.