- Locate your POE (Power Over Ethernet) device and confirm it has power.
- Locate your router and confirm it has power.
- Make sure all Ethernet cables are securely connected as shown:
- Outside cable to POE port.
- POE LAN port to Router LAN port.
- If the problem persists, reboot the router (disconnect from the power source for 30 seconds, then reconnect)
- If still no connection – please fill out a ticket below or give us a call – a technician will be happy to assist you.
- Check equipment connectivity.
- Run a speed test and note results.
- Contact us for further testing.
For real-time updates follow @EthericNetworks on Twitter.