Network Status Updates
Updates from the Support team at Etheric
BS61/64 Back Online
BS61/64 Back Online, service back to normal.
BS61/BS64 are experiencing power issues. Tech is en route to investigate. Clients are experiencing a down connection. The area affected, Hollister/Gilroy …ETA-TBD.
(Resolved) Frequency Interfrence
Service should be back to normal.
Frequency Interference affecting Access Points across the network
Clients may experience slow/intermittent connection. Engineering is investigating
(Resolved) BS61 Hollister tower restored
Client should be back online
(Down) BS61 Hollister tower offline
Tech en route. ETR 8:15am
No maintenance events scheduled
There is currently no maintenance scheduled.
Etheric Support is available 24/7 by phone at 650-980-4014 or by filling out this form.
Your IP Address
- Locate your POE (Power Over Ethernet) device and confirm it has power.
- Locate your router and confirm it has power.
- Make sure all Ethernet cables are securely connected as shown:
- Outside cable to POE port.
- POE LAN port to Router LAN port.
- If the problem persists, reboot the router (disconnect from the power source for 30 seconds, then reconnect)
- If still no connection – please fill out a ticket below or give us a call – a technician will be happy to assist you.
- Check equipment connectivity.
- Run a speed test and note results.
- Contact us for further testing.
For real-time updates follow @EthericNetworks on Twitter.