Network Status Updates
Updates from the Support team at Etheric
Start: Monday 02:00 PDT / 09:00 UTC
End: Monday 05:00 PDT / 12:00 UTC
What: Distribution Switching/Routing Software Updates
Who: Primarily customers connected to BS15 Rigoni, BS16 Wildcat Ridge, BS18 Sierra road, BS23 Finley Ridge, BS27 Blue Oaks towers
Why: Updated software to address corner case issues and performance
Impact: Connectivity may be interrupted mutliple times for up to 15 minutes at a time during the maintenance window. Posted at: 8/21/2022 15:05:40
Your IP Address
- Locate your POE (Power Over Ethernet) device and confirm it has power.
- Locate your router and confirm it has power.
- Make sure all Ethernet cables are securely connected as shown:
- Outside cable to POE port.
- POE LAN port to Router LAN port.
- If the problem persists, reboot the router (disconnect from the power source for 30 seconds, then reconnect)
- If still no connection – please fill out a ticket below or give us a call – a technician will be happy to assist you.
- Check equipment connectivity.
- Run a speed test and note results.
- Contact us for further testing.
For real-time updates follow @EthericNetworks on Twitter.