Network Status Updates
Updates from the Support team at Etheric
(RESOLVED) BS08 Sierra Morena tower is online
Connections in the Redwood City / Woodside surrounding area are back online.
(DOWN) Correction: BS08 Sierra Morena tower is offline
Connections in the Redwood City / Woodside surrounding area will experience an offline status. ETR:TBD
(DOWN) BS08 Belmont Hill tower is offline
Connections in the Belmont and surrounding area will experience an offline status. ETR:TBD
(Resolved) BS40 Christie tower restored
Clients should be back online
(Down) BS40 Christie tower offline
Clients will be down. Engineering is investigating
(Resolved) BS28 Ormsby Cutoff tower restored
Cliens should be back online
MAINTENANCE – MILPITAS BASE STATION
We will be performing work at the Milpitas base station to reinforce the structure after the past recent storms. We are not expecting any downtime but the work could result in degraded service. in Hayward / Fremont / Milpitas / San Jose.
From 9:00:00 AM on 1/25/2023 until 5:00:00 PM on 1/25/2023.
Posted: 1/19/2023 15:13:12
Etheric Support is available 24/7 by phone at 650-980-4014 or by filling out this form.
Your IP Address
- Locate your POE (Power Over Ethernet) device and confirm it has power.
- Locate your router and confirm it has power.
- Make sure all Ethernet cables are securely connected as shown:
- Outside cable to POE port.
- POE LAN port to Router LAN port.
- If the problem persists, reboot the router (disconnect from the power source for 30 seconds, then reconnect)
- If still no connection – please fill out a ticket below or give us a call – a technician will be happy to assist you.
- Check equipment connectivity.
- Run a speed test and note results.
- Contact us for further testing.
For real-time updates follow @EthericNetworks on Twitter.