Residential Installation Gallery
Below is an assortment of installations to give you a idea of how we install our equipment based on the direction of line-of-sight to our towers.
An example of antenna placement on side of the house facing the direction of the tower.
Installed directly on top of the client’s house aimed at our tower.
This install was nearby the client’s chimney. Even with clay tiles, we were able to work on the client’s existing roof material to install our equipment.
This antenna was installed on the fence and not the client’s house. The fence location provided a clearer line-of-sight view to our tower.
Installed on the client’s pole. This area was clear of trees and provided an excellent line-of-sight to our towers.
Installed on the roof on the client’s chimney facing line-of-sight to our tower.
Below are examples of our equipment with dimensions.
Weighing in at only 7.4 kg, the Antenna we use is engineered with ruggedized yet lightweight components to withstand harsh outdoor conditions.
2 ft Antenna:
- Dimensions: 650 x 650 x 386 mm, (25.6 x 25.6 x 15.2″)
- Weight: 7.4 kg (16.31 lb)
3 ft Antenna:
- Dimensions: 1050 x 1050 x 421 mm, (41.34 x 41.34 x 16.57″)
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.76 lb)
- Dimensions: 162 x 84 x 37 mm (6.38 x 3.31 x 1.46”)
- Weight: 250 g (8.81 oz)
- J Pipe Antenna Mount
- Designed For Outdoor Antennas
- E-Coat Finish For Maximum Weather Protection
- Mountable On Side of House Or Residential or Business Roof
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel
PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your PoE devices:
- Surge protection
- Clamping protection
- Maximum surge discharge
- Peak pulse current
- AC cable with earth ground